Friday, July 09, 2010

the real reason I have not been blogging

Here's the truth: my blog was ugly. Every time I felt like I might have something semi-interesting to say I would go to my blog and realize that it was completely uninspiringly ugly. Then I'd sort of click around on the templates and sigh about how I can't get anything exciting to happen with it. This happened a few minutes ago and Ta-da! There are tons of new template options! These have potentially been available for months and I have been clueless. I picked out a new template and adjusted some things and I like it! What do you think? Also, is it too wide for your monitor? I live with the man who has, no joke, six SIX computer monitors on his desk at work. So of course when our ten year old monitor bite the dust we upgraded to a flat screen monitor that is probably bigger than our sad little tv. Needless to say, I've no idea what the new layout looks like on the average computer monitor. Your input would be helpful.

Expect posts. Expect them often. Now if I can only figure out how to tap into the trillions of photos saved on Jared's computer and get access to them without have to actually use his computer we will really be in business.

Ok now I'm going to go finish reading Anne of Green Gables Book 5, whichever one that is. I've been reading them for the past month after receiving a large hard cover edition from Jared's grandmama as she was preparing for their move to a smaller place. I'm hoping to have an Anne of Green Gables movie marathon with Lex when I go visit. No one in this state will watch it with me! When asked on seperate occassions everyone here said "Ew".

4 comments:

Miss Book said...

OMG I AM SO EXCITED I HAVEN'T WATCHED ANNE OF GREEN GABLES IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) okay, i'll turn the caps lock off now :) and i like the new blog. and if you go to dropbox you can sync your computer files online and then access them from any computer...that would help for the pix ;)

Anonymous said...

I like it!! Please post more often!

Anonymous said...

This is Rachael by the way.... post a pic of the quilt! :o)

prsd4tim2 said...

Any time you want to watch Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, or any other girly movie, just give me a call - I'm in! My movie-watching buddy got married and now lives too far away. =( But AGG and P&P are my faves (along with about a dozen others, like Little Women and Sense and Sensibility and...)