june was a whirlwind. it included a 32 hour trip to atlanta to go to jared's cousin's wedding, less than a day back home to repack, and then 8 glorious days in disneyworld with some of my favorite people on the planet. it was fantastic.
this picture was taken in cinderella's castle. we ate dinner there on tuesday to celebrate rachael's birthday and give georgia the chance to meet cinderella. you should have seen georgia's eyes, she was awestruck. it was so cute. she was so awestruck that i borrowed her wand for this photo and she didn't even notice.
this picture was taken in cinderella's castle. we ate dinner there on tuesday to celebrate rachael's birthday and give georgia the chance to meet cinderella. you should have seen georgia's eyes, she was awestruck. it was so cute. she was so awestruck that i borrowed her wand for this photo and she didn't even notice.
1 comment:
Yeah, except that "whoops, it's AUGUST already" and I miss you.
And also I am in the same state as you!- happy dance - except that I am on the other side of said state. Boo.
Post a Comment