Monday, June 02, 2008

you probably heard it hear first because none of you probably care

OH MY GOSH THE NKOTB are going to be in Cleveland!!!!!

last time i looked at the tour schedule the only shows listed were waaay too far away to attend. but cleveland??! cleveland i can totally do! i just texted alexis about it and we'll see what happens. tickets went on sale this week. yes, yes i will totally pay $27.50 for nosebleed new kids tickets.

and so that's all i have to say about the new kids on the block, at least for today anyway.

2 comments:

Clarateaches said...

Ahem. Mr J. would be mortified.

"Hear" vs. "here"
You "Hear with your EAR" my dear, my dear.

Frances Joy said...

I will pretend that your typo is a clever pun.

Also, I really think we should go see them together, because, seriously, that'd be wooooonderfulllllll!

Gosh, I am such a nerd. I think I still have my Joey and Donnie dolls from back in the day somewhere around here....