Please excuse the most ridiculous title ever, I couldn't resist.
Today was my last day watching the kiddos at my house. I will hopefully start next week with training at the new job. Of course it would help if the old job would post my schedule (which they still have not done). I just got off the phone with them. Anyway I spent today hearing about every single feature of the Nintendo DS Lite. Today is the oldest kiddos birthday. He is 12 and he got the DS for his birthday. He played Mariokart the instant he got in the door from camp. I had to convince him to stop for 15 minutes to eat lunch. Yesterday he brought over a Sega plug and play. That thing is awesome. It's got all of the old school games like Sonic and Columns. He let me play Sonic. I still remember the game from back in the day. He is just learning how and he isn't great at it yet. His little brother was like "whoa....she's really good!". The 12 year old told me that I got a low score but that my skills were pretty good. Haha. Anyway I guess I should go clean my house. Having them over a few days a week has pretty much made my house look like it has been bombed or something. I need to clean every room and scrub the carpets. It's a wreck. Later I'm cooking moroccan chicken curry couscous. Mmmmm. Right now I have to go see Adrian and get instructions on taking care of her little kitty for the week!
Today was my last day watching the kiddos at my house. I will hopefully start next week with training at the new job. Of course it would help if the old job would post my schedule (which they still have not done). I just got off the phone with them. Anyway I spent today hearing about every single feature of the Nintendo DS Lite. Today is the oldest kiddos birthday. He is 12 and he got the DS for his birthday. He played Mariokart the instant he got in the door from camp. I had to convince him to stop for 15 minutes to eat lunch. Yesterday he brought over a Sega plug and play. That thing is awesome. It's got all of the old school games like Sonic and Columns. He let me play Sonic. I still remember the game from back in the day. He is just learning how and he isn't great at it yet. His little brother was like "whoa....she's really good!". The 12 year old told me that I got a low score but that my skills were pretty good. Haha. Anyway I guess I should go clean my house. Having them over a few days a week has pretty much made my house look like it has been bombed or something. I need to clean every room and scrub the carpets. It's a wreck. Later I'm cooking moroccan chicken curry couscous. Mmmmm. Right now I have to go see Adrian and get instructions on taking care of her little kitty for the week!
1 comment:
sonic stole the majority of my childhood
Post a Comment