Ok so sometimes my room gets so messy that I misplace things.....like my keys to my house or to the church or my cell phone or a shoe. Usually though I can shuffle a few things around and find whatever is missing pretty quickly. At the most it takes about 10 minutes of looking. I lost my cell phone tonight and boy am I glad I decided to IM Jess and have her call it.
(23:38:25) m e: want to save me the trouble of finding my cell phone by calling it?
(23:38:48) jess: haha hold
(23:38:49) jess: on
(23:39:32) jess: its inging
(23:40:07) jess: find it?
(23:40:18) m e: you will never guess where
(23:40:23) m e: it is SUCH a good thing i had you call it
(23:40:28) m e: i am a moron
(23:40:31) jess: hahaha
(23:40:33) jess: where is it
(23:40:53) m e: so pretty much it was in my bag from the grocery store........and it had fallen into the open bag of tortilla chips, which i had closed up and put in my cupboard!
(23:41:01) m e: i heard it ringing softly in the kitchen
(23:41:16) m e: and was like what the crap? my cupboard? so i opened it up and i could see it glowing in the chip bag
(23:41:26) m e: and it smells like tortilla chips now
(23:43:05) jess:hahahahaha
(23:43:07) jess: awesome
(23:38:25) m e: want to save me the trouble of finding my cell phone by calling it?
(23:38:48) jess: haha hold
(23:38:49) jess: on
(23:39:32) jess: its inging
(23:40:07) jess: find it?
(23:40:18) m e: you will never guess where
(23:40:23) m e: it is SUCH a good thing i had you call it
(23:40:28) m e: i am a moron
(23:40:31) jess: hahaha
(23:40:33) jess: where is it
(23:40:53) m e: so pretty much it was in my bag from the grocery store........and it had fallen into the open bag of tortilla chips, which i had closed up and put in my cupboard!
(23:41:01) m e: i heard it ringing softly in the kitchen
(23:41:16) m e: and was like what the crap? my cupboard? so i opened it up and i could see it glowing in the chip bag
(23:41:26) m e: and it smells like tortilla chips now
(23:43:05) jess:hahahahaha
(23:43:07) jess: awesome
2 comments:
Aww, I miss you, Too Tall! How much longer until I get to call you on the fizzone?
i'm a little ashamed to say that it took me a minute to figure out what a fizzone is.
Post a Comment