One week until Alexis and I go to the Relient K, Mae, and Sherwood concert! If you know me then you probably know that I'm mildly obsessed with Relient K.
If my memory serves me this will be the 8th time I've seen them in concert. The picture above was taken in March 2006. Alexis and I have simillar phots from most of the RK shows we've seen together. I've been listening to their new CD Five Score and Seven Years Ago quite a bit lately. I admit that I do not enjoy all of their cd's, but this one is great. It's different but familliar. I took their cd Two Lefts Don't Make A Right But Three Do out of my cd case of things that I frequently listen to because quite frankely I don't like most of it enough to hear on a regular basis. Mmhmm, Five Score..., and Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek remain on the favorites list however. Mae is also a favorite band of mine. (I don't know how to classify "favorites" because I call them all my favorite. I guess if I like them I like a lot and if I don't they are just not even on my radar). We saw Mae last August and it was a great show. I admit I've never even heard Sherwood. I'm excited because I heard that this venue is tiny but that it still has a pit area. Excellent. That's the way I prefer to see the show, smashed into the pit.
Also, I couldn't be more excited about the fact that in 56 days I will be in Atlanta for the Mission Year reunion! You have absolutely no idea how excited I am. I obsessively checked their webpage for the announcement of the reunion dates and I've been calling mission year friends begging them to come since February. I was going to end this by writing about how excited I am about herbs and the awesome porch we are going to have this summer, BUT I think this post is full of enough excitment for one day. I'm going to go crochet or something. I can't seem to stop lately. Maybe I'll even get some stuff done for the church bulletin as well. Happy Thursday kids and don't forget to watch The Office tonight!
1 comment:
thank you melissa. you should change your name to swell-issa.
oh. and on my birthday i got a tattoo.
a temporary one.
Post a Comment