Ok so I do have a hammer. It's pink. I have a regualar one too.
It's decided. I must have one of these. I decided to clean my windows today and then realized that half of my curtain rod brackets are falling out of the wall because of the last time I attempted to nail them to the walls. Part of the problem is that we don't have a ladder so the best I could do was stand on a chair. So even I couldn't quite reach the brackets at a level condusive to nailing things into the wooden window frames. That combined with the fact that I bent all of the nails that came with the brackets meaning I had to use the teeny tiny nails we had that have no heads, THEREFORE they wouldn't stay in the brackets because the nail heads were smaller than the holes. ARGH. So now we have some really long nails with the right sized heads HOWEVER I can't seem to get it to work.
I want:
a ladder
a cordless screwdriver
a power sander
a lawnmower
a weedwacker
and maybe a shovel
That's all for now. Ha. And if I did accquire these items I'd put them where? The corner of my bedroom? Oh how I wish I could own a house. That's a scary thought. Me wishing for power tools and to own a house. 26th birthday what have you done to me????
1 comment:
when i followed your link it took me to a picture of a jackhammer...exactly what type of renovations did you have in mind????
heheh, i think it just took me to the main HD pg.
Post a Comment