Create in her a sense of awe that sees Your beauty, let Your splendor flash with blinding light. Standing tall all the aspen trees drink water as the rain falls down like laughter from the sky.
-five iron frenzy
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
what? i have a blog?
This is a test. Comment if you actually read this.
Yes, I'm reading... and if you join Bloglovin or use Google friend connect, I'll get an email when you post and then I can read your blog in a more timely manner - I had no idea you had a blog! But if you post, I'll be a regular visitor.
3 comments:
i still have you on my blog feed! but you've been so quiet lately. :)
I do!!!
Yes, I'm reading... and if you join Bloglovin or use Google friend connect, I'll get an email when you post and then I can read your blog in a more timely manner - I had no idea you had a blog! But if you post, I'll be a regular visitor.
Post a Comment