Sunday, August 19, 2007

a few photos to tide you over.

Long time no blogging. Sorry kids. I'll try and catch up this week. You still need a photo essay of my NH trip and then pictures of my brother's wedding too. Here's a few:

My dad cracking up because my sister-in-law demanded that wedding bubbles were present in the pictures. So my dad and I grabbed some bubbles and started quickly trying to get as many as possible in the photo that they were taking off to the side of where we were. He started laughing when I told him not to hurt himself.

Of course my brother and I cannot manage to take a single "nice" photo. Someone is always about to be injured at any moment. So here's my brother Phil (who was Keith's best man) and I:

And here is my brother Keith and his new wife Melissa (I know creepy right? Now she has the same name as me.) making their getaway on a golfcart. They got married literally ON the golf course.

There are many, many more wedding photos to come. I'll work on getting those online. Until then, I shall sleep. I only had about 4.45 hours of sleep last night. Ouch.

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

did you yell "FORE" at any point during the wedding?

Unknown said...

So did they have to actually hold the top of the golf cart on the whole time?

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.