Thursday, July 05, 2007

5th of July

What did you do on the 4th of July? I went to Home Depot and bought some flowers, which I then took home and planted in various flower pots for our front porch. I went to the grocery store and bought stuff to grill with my roommates. Our friends Sarah and Nate came over and brought their grill. We had cheeseburgers, cherries, salsa (homemade), tortilla chips, and then we grilled blueberries, cherries, plums, and either nectarines or peaches. Grilled fruit over vanilla ice cream = delicious. Later we went to the North Shore to watch fireworks. Here are some pictures. You can find more on my flickr page and you can read the dorky captions I gave them. I was inpspired to finally tag and caption all of my photos. And I'm going to try and add some more too. I guess this is your invitation to look at my pictures other than the ones posted here. Oh and p.s. I have a job interview Wednesday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tried to get cool pictures of fireworks, but i failed. i'm very jealous/impressed.