Tuesday, May 22, 2007

family.

I went to NY to visit mi familia last weekend. Sunday was my sister-in-law Megan's graduation from Mercyhurst. The ceremony was 3 hours long, but thankfully I brought my crocheting. Yes, I really did crochet a baby blanket for Rachael while I was sitting there. I stopped to clap for Megan though, I promise.


Saturday I went to the beach with my mom, my brother Keith, and his fiancee Melie. I got some cool pictures that I will probably use as a wedding gift for my brother.


Ever since my parents got cable nothing is the same. My mom watches a lot of Home and Garden TV and dad gets painting assignments:


That is a picture of the room that used to be mine. None of my stuff is there anymore and now it doesn't even look like my room. My mom painted it purple and it is now my parents' room. Gosh I feel old. She also painted my brother's old room bright blue and finally bought a bed to go in there. I no longer have to sleep on a twin bed when I go home to visit.



Another cool beach shot and a picture of my beach glass collection. I didn't find any on Saturday, I think someone cleaned the place out before we got there. Mom gave me a few pieces from last time they went (when it was still snowing!).

No comments: