
I was going to post this last week and I forgot to. One of the evil roommates is standing over my shoulder and she says they all have a semi-manic cracked out look. Please, don't scar any children for life with this photo.
I got a new camera! My parents decided they would get me one for Christmas. My mom being hopelessly lost in the world of electronics/technology gave me a price range and said have at it. She also decided to give me the camera now so that I can be prepared to take Christmas photos later. I did some research and I ended up with a Canon Powershot A530. I am pleased thus far with my choice. Here's a picture of my parent's kitty:

I really wish it was flipped the other way but I haven't figured that part out yet. I'm just happy that I've managed to get the pictures off the camera, into the computer, and uploaded onto my blog. And just for good measure here's a picture of "the wobber bawon" from one of the many games of Settlers this weekend:
2 comments:
look at me! i'm posting a comment! I "played" Settlers once, however, I don't think we made it through one round before I pitched a fit and called the game boring. Er... don't hate me. Ok, hate me a little.
hate you i will indeed.
clearly you don't know what is fun.
i think you need to give it another chance. it's almost impossible to judge the game based on one round. you have to play several times to even understand all the rules.
Post a Comment