Tuesday, November 06, 2007

100th post!

I just realized that I missed my blogiversary. I started this thing November 1st last year and you kids have endured my ramblings for an entire year. Kudos to you.

Exciting news:

1. WHISK EARRINGS!!! You heard me right. Earrings that look like little tiny whisks. Awesome. If only they weren't so expensive. Don't you think they'd go great with my flourescent green/orange polka dotted apron and my tutu? Oh wait, I don't have a tutu. I am after all "the baked goods fairy". I need a super costume to go with my super hero identity right?!

2. This should really be #1 despite the fact that kitchen utensils as jewelry do indeed rock my socks off but I digress. TODAY IT WAS SNOWING!!!!!!! I'm so ready for winter. I love fall but I am ready for snow and peppermint mocha frappicinos from Starbucks and Christmas music. Don't worry kids, I'll try and hold off on the Christmas music for a few more weeks but it's going to be tough. In honor of the cooler temperatures I even busted out the hot pink winter coat today. Return of the abominable pink snow woman indeed. Or to quote a friend "scarves ahoy!"

3. And with the welcoming in of winter we also welcome in the hotter than blazes apartment temperatures. It's ok, I'm not complaining. I'd rather be burninating than freezing. I guess those flannel polar bear pj pants I got on sale this weekend won't be needed after all. Stop it you sickos, I meant that I was going to wear my capri pj pants to bed.

Random news:
Chandler I tried to listen to your music reccomendation. It's just not working for me. Don't despair, I'll give it another listen. I won't cut them out of my life totally without giving them another chance.
David I enjoyed the band Spoon.
More music suggestions anyone?

And now the not so exciting news:
Tomorrow is:
1. The day I work with my boss.
2. The day that the sr. pharmacy technician will be late to work because she has to make an emergency trip to the dentist
3. Flu shot day at work. It is going to be an absolute zoo. I promise. Stories to follow if I don't break down into hysterical sobs and quit my job. I'm rewarding myself for going to work by getting a Starbucks beverage before I even get there. I've also baked some cookies to pack in my lunchbox. Think happy thoughts.......think happy thoughts...........

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

Bon Iver

Nathan said...

I think you'd like Minus the Bear, they're not very popular as far as super popularity goes, but I got a free cd at the school of music for them a while back.
Whisk earrings to go with your new daring sense of style that no one can put asunder!! And polka dot scarf.

Miss Book said...

they were playing Christmas music in Old Navy yesterday