

I have not decided if I will remain anonymous on this blog or not. So for now I give you pictures of my pumpkin instead of pictures of my halloween costume.
And here are some pictures of pumpkins I didn't even carve. My roommate carved the one on the right though.
I had a fantastic halloween. I used to loooooooove this holiday in high school. Somewhere in college I decided that I was no longer going to celebrate halloween because it was evil. And then recently I realized that I really do love it and yet I can celebrate it without being evil. Who knew? I went to a costume party with my roommate on Saturday night. She was Pippi Longstocking and I was somewhat of a dark/goth buttefly. I didn't really mean for that to happen, the only thing I had to wear was a black skirt, and thus.... Monday night I carved my pumpkin. Tuesday night I dressed up again and handed out candy on the front porch. Two of my best friends below the age of 4 came over dressed as a lion and as cinderella. Sooo cute. Then the roommates and I ate pumpkin pudding and watching Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire. Perhaps another day I will discuss how very disappointed I was in that movie and how much greater the books are.
I'd like to note that I've been driving myself crazy trying to customize this thing. I can't figure out how to make the orange and green parts join the fun and turn into color #6882b8 like the rest of their friends. Also the spacing is all wacky on the side of my posts, but figuring that out is beyond me.
No comments:
Post a Comment